Saturday, September 5, 2009

Money Making Venture with TLC


Somewhere back in September of 2008 I had been to a get-together arranged by my friend Vithish Shetty at his place in Vijaynagar where I met a person by name Javraj who is Vithish’s neighbour. Javraj was giving a business presentation to Vithish and his cousin and I joined in late for the presentation. I could not understand much but one thing I understood about the business was it has no loss or risks involved. Vithish & I were planning to invest Rs5,000 a month on this company but we didn’t take it seriously. After I came to know the importance of safe investments I wanted to meet Javraj but I didn’t have his contact number, with Vithish’s help I got his contact and fixed an appointment with him. Javraj gave me the business presentation again which is a money making venture with ‘TLC Insurance India PVT LTD’ which is a channel partner of Bajaj Allianz. His presentation was very simple and was very easy to understand and I was so impressed that I joined this company the very next day investing Rs12500. He gave me a clear idea on how much money i would make in a year and what I would be in future. He also showed me how much money he had earned from this business where he showed Rs50Lakhs worth of cheques received from TLC and also two cars given by the company. He had earned so much in just 1year 7months. I believe in the saying ‘Seeing is believing’ and he showed me all the proof needed which made me believe that there is no other simpler way to make money thus my venture with TLC started by March of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment